Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 11

It is 7am on Wednesday morning. We will soon be on our way to the airport and in route to Bangkok! This trip has been far more amazin than I could have imagined. From riding the tuk tuks to incredible stories being told to staying in hostels, eating exotic food, meeting great folks... This trip has made history in my life.
I don't really miss home, and it's not like im extremely excited to go home but I know that's my place right now. Last night I shared my life story and it was healing for me to go back and share some of the things that have made who I am. I am praying that Bangkok would help tie together all the wonderful pieces of this trip. Also praying that God would show me what I am to do with all the experiences and information I have gained from this trip.

1 comment: