Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Suesday! (Hello in Cambodia)

Today is such a beautiful day in Cambodia! The scavenger hunt last night was such a fun experience, it was a lot harder than I thought. I definitely wouldn't last in The Amazing Race.  Even though when you first glance at the city, you might think it's crazy how everyone lives and drives but throughout the whole experience, I found the city to be so peaceful and relaxing. I also used my first squatting toilet in the Central Market of Phnom Penh. Today we will be working with boys and girls. It's going to be so much fun doing activities with them and showing them our skit that we planned out.

Even though we are having fun, it is also a lot to take in and process. It's overwhelming knowing that the people here are so lost.

Continue to pray for us and for the people of Cambodia!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment